- 1pm. Arrived at UST to attend the In the Limelight: Basic Fashion Photography event at the Beato AVR, with my blockmate who’s a TomWeb member too :D
I must say that the Beato bldg is reeeaaaaalllyyy nice. It’s fully centralized with 3 elevators and comfortable stairs. As you walk up/downstairs, you’ll notice the arty crafts that the students made, and it’s so wonderful! Mukhang ine-endorse ko na ‘tong bldg =)) Nabighani eh. Perstaym mkapasok dun.
I learned a lot from the event. Diff photog techniques, angles, and things about the subject matter (/your model). I also recognized the importance of aperture, auto focus, ISO, Manual mode, et al. One thing that’s really given focus on the discussion is the light. I learned that light is one of the most useful thing that you could use in photography. We were also given a chance to go to the photo studio there with a model introduced to us. I can say that every device used in the studio shoot’s amazing. *_*
Other than that, it was a fun learning all throughout ;)
- After the event, we (with blockmate) went to Kfc to eat. I missed the food served there. It was a long time since we ate there. Nyahaha! Anddd the choco banana spoonfuls was absolutely delicious. A new favorite! <3
- I suggested that we go visit the Botanical garden to take some shots. We explored the place and noticed that some parts of it was scary =)) srsly.
- Since the Botanical garden was only open til 5pm, we proceeded to the field Pav. We took shots of some sporty people there, specifically the track & field players. They were awesooome~
- Bye-bye time with my blockmate! Went home :)
Thaz it. Our next destination was sadly cancelled :( But we’ll definitely go to that place sometime! :)